Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday

A little progress report...

Current WIPs (works in progress):

1. Love Birds Whole Cloth Quilt
     Started 4/30/12 - still needs outside filler stitching in FMQ, blocking and binding.


2. 2012 Free Motion Quilting Challenge
    Started 3/25/12 - March and April Challenges Completed. You can see the March challenge below.  I used Love Birds Whole Cloth for the April Challenge. May challenge - not started. (will be getting to this soon!)

March Challenge Project

3. Craftsy Block of the Month Class
    Started 3/22/12 - January through May blocks completed!  Waiting for June tutorials...


4. Queen Sized Mystery Quilt for a friend
    Started 4/9/12 - All 713 blocks completed, currently piecing blocks together.  Will then need boarders, quilting, and binding.


5. Rain Goddess Quilt
    Started 3/16/12 - this has been on the back burner a bit but I have made some progress on it that I will be posting in the next week or so.... can't wait to show you!

Recently Finished Projects:

1. Heart and Feather Whole Cloth Quilt (my first whole cloth!)
    Started 3/15/12 - Finished 4/28/12


2. Reunion Purse
    Started 5/20/12 - Finished 5/21/12 - This was my first purse project!  I don't have any pictures yet (I know...horrible!), but I did use fabrics from the Reunion line by Sweetwater (I have been wanting to use their line for quite a while now...love the fabric!) I've been meaning to get a few pictures with it outside, but all of our sunny days turned to rain again.  I will definable post about it later this week.



Slightly Abandoned Projects:


1. Retro Flower Quilt Along
    I bought fabric for this project on 4/8/12 with all the intentions in the world to get right to work on it, but I just can't seem to get going.  So,  I do hope to return to this quilt later on, but for now it will have to sit in my cue.



Thanks for stopping by!

I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced



Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

  1. Ashlea! You have been a very busy girl...your FMQ;g is beautiful and the Heart and feather wholecloth is lovely!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete