Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fat Quarter Idol Contest

I recently found this Fat Quarter Idol Contest hosted by Sew, Mama, Sew and it sounds like a lot of fun! 


Each week for the next 4 weeks, participants will be given a theme and then will choose 12 fabrics that fit that theme from Sew, Mama, Sew's online fabric shop. Once you have selected your fabrics, you will need to "pin" each fabric on a Pinterest board. Each week the 10 best fabric bundles will be selected and opened to a public vote to choose the winner.  If you win, you and your bundle will be featured on the Sew, Mama, Sew blog, the bundle will be for sale in the online shop and  you will get a fat quarter bundle of the 12 fabrics you selected sent to your home for free!

I love these kinds of contests, because you're guaranteed to love the prize!  Also, by participating I had to create a free Pinterest account, which I already know I'm going to love using in the future to create all of my idea/inspiration boards! Why didn't I have an account on Pinterest sooner!!!

If you would like to participate in the Fat Quarter Idol Contest, you can click the image below to read all the official rules and learn how to submit your fabrics for a chance to win:


 This week's theme is "Sweet Child of Mine".

Here are the 12 fabrics I selected.  What do you think?



1. Ranka Sarsaparilla ~ Echo @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 2. Cashmere Sapphire ~ Cocoon @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 3. Bulles Blue ~ Cosmic Zoo ORGANIC @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 4. Dittybud Pink ~ Freshcut @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 5. Birdy White ~ Sugar Hill @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 6. Florine Dusted Plum ~ Echo @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 7. Pearl Bracelet Peach ~ Outfoxed @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 8. Circle Stripes Icing ~ A Walk in the Woods @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 9. Maybe Sixpence ~ Innocent Crush VOILE @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 10. Baby Pink 189 ~ Kona Cotton @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 11. Foxlets Cloud ~ A Walk in the Woods @ Sew, Mama, Sew, 12. Ruta Navy ~ Echo @ Sew, Mama, Sew


I hope you all have fun choosing your 12 fabrics and I can't wait to see if I make it to the top 10!

Now, back to quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashlea, I awarded you with the Liebster Blog Award! Go to my blog and check it out!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete