Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pink Castle Fabric Contest!

Katy over at I'm A Ginger Monkey is holding a contest to pick 12 fabrics from Pink Castle Fabrics for a fabric bundle.  The bloggers with the best 2 bundles will win their bundle and will have it featured in the store.  So....here are my favorite 12!  I call it "Sweet Citrus"!



1. Fruit Slice in White, 2. Fizz in Citron, 3. Lime, 4. Seeds in Orange, 5. Seeds in Turquoise, 6. Orange, 7. Fruit in White, 8. Fizz in Yellow, 9. Circles in Orange, 10. Fizz in Red, 11. Yellow, 12. Surf


5 comments:

  1. that's a fun bundle! Love those zingy colours! I'm sorry you missed the contest - it did end March 31st, but I'm in the UK so ahead of you timewise :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was fun to look through all the fabric anyways! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your choice of clear solids to go with the prints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I thought it helped to make the bundle feel more fresh and bright! :)

      Delete