Thursday, March 22, 2012

Craftsy Block of the Month with Amy Gibson

I signed up for the Craftsy Block of the Month with Amy Gibson this week.  There are free online tutorials every month with new blocks to try.  12 months, 20 blocks and a beautiful finished quilt in December!

Check it out!


Ok, ok.... so I know it's already the end of March and I'm a little behind.  But I'm excited to get going and catch up to the rest of the group!


Here are some pictures of the fabric that I bought for this project. What do you think?



All of the color prints I found at one of my favorite little fabric shops, Piece by Piece, in Eugene. 

For my base fabric I choose a white to contrast all of the colored prints but I decided to go with a white on white swirl pattern to help make it a little bit more interesting.

I can't wait to start cutting into some of these fabrics and start working on some January blocks!


Also, definitely check out Amy's blog, Stitchery Dickory Dock, by clicking the icon below.



No comments:

Post a Comment